How to connect through SSH with any serverby siddharth singh
How to connect through SSh with any server like Google cloud computing or Amazon cloud computing
If you have any problem in connecting with your server / remote desktop or with any cloud computing.
You have to fallow below step.
1. Connect with VPN download it form below link.
2. VPN link for download https://protonvpn.com/
3. Install it and connect it.
4. Open putty
5. Putty link for download https://www.chiark.greenend.org.uk/~sgtatham/putty/latest.html
6. Put your server IP or remote desktop IP
7. Click open and connected.
9. Last you ready to do whatever you want to do on your server.